market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] drip tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "frank ventura" <frank.dragonflyfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] drip tape
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:37:54 -0500

I can help you with what NOT to use. We used the Bowsmith BigFoot from
Robert Marvel last year because they stopped selling the QueenGill and it
was horrible. No matter what I tried (short of putting a valve on the end
of every run) I could not get the end of the run to not leak.

This year we are trying the AquaTraxx 8ml 8" spacing .5gpm/100'.

-Frank