market-farming - [Market-farming] Used Pinpoint seeder??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Melissa Hatalsky" <mlhat65 AT midtel.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Used Pinpoint seeder??
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:29:06 -0500

Hi all,
I am a small market grower. This will be my third year and I would like to purchase a 4 or 6 row pin point seeder. I have read many mixed reviews on these tools, and am hesitant to pay full price for one at this time. If anyone has one that they aren't using or are unhappy with, please contact me to discuss purchasing it.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Missy
mlhat65 AT midtel.net
Zone 5

  • [Market-farming] Used Pinpoint seeder??, Melissa Hatalsky, 01/28/2010