market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Looking for determinate Tomato reccomendations

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Looking for determinate Tomato reccomendations
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:00:14 GMT

For determinate tomatoes we like Celebrity, Paragon(the best) and Florida 47.
Florida 47 makes the largest tomato, but the flavor is not as good as
Paragon. Red Sun was a really good one, but I can't get the seed for it
anymore.
Over the years, we keep going more and more towards indeterminates. The
flavor is so much better, and we harvest over a much longer period.
We trial new (to us) tomatoes every year looking for that perfect combination
of great taste and high yields.
Carla
Perkins, OK bracing for another blizzard

Banking
Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=NAG35miy5FQxkzojmh9_8AAAJz1IpEJmPFxVJyqaeAXGqH-MAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXeAAAAAA=