market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seeding peas in trays

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seeding peas in trays
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:04:55 -0600

Greetings,
I have never transplanted peas, but I do beans every year. I have never had a problem.
Bright Blessings,
Kim
Texas

Etienne Goyer wrote:
Does anybody else do that? I always have been under the impression that
peas and beans would suffer from being transplanted, but apparently it
is not the case when the seedling is young enough.