market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] packaging

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "BarbaraJ" <jbmckillip AT mesanetworks.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] packaging
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:24:55 -0700

Hi Mike,
  I do the same thing, I'm a small farm and I sell at a local market.  Anyway, I use Pak-Sel out of Oregon.  they will send you a catalog if you call them, as well as their website, which I find a bit harder to use.  I like the cellophane as it is completely biodegradable.

I'd like to know where folks are ordering small amounts of little clamshells for herbs.  Or what you all are using for herbs.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado