market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] driveway

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] driveway
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:34:25 -0800

A guy stopped here this morning looking to sell me a load of processed road
tailing's for my parking lot
He would install same as applying asphalt. A $1500 load covers a 10x100 ft. I
told him I had no spare cash
and he was quite desperate for business. I reluctantly sent him on his way. I
get at least 3 guys a year
trying to sell me on paving. I did a 10x150 road along a greenhouse myself
with road tailings I got for free. The stuff is pretty good after the sun
melts the old tar the road binds up nicely... Bob.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.