market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hand slapping

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: growbd AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hand slapping
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:19:46 -0500

I may be mistaken here, but I believe MAsteveINE was having trouble with what he meant to post.  I agree that the list ought to be used for the exchange of info that may be of wide interest with chit-chat kept to a minimum...but I don't think that was intentionally violated by the post below.

MAsteveINE, I do hope you won't leave; you've contributed excellent questions and answers.  I value your presence here.

Deb