market-farming - [Market-farming] Ohio Fresh Produce Marketing Agreement - Review

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Ohio Fresh Produce Marketing Agreement - Review
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:54:38 -0500

Many of you sent me private emails regarding this issue.  Some of you in California may already be dealing with the one established there and your input on the matter is welcome, pro or con.

Currently I do not support this attempt to do something similar...well, similar in terms of voluntary and marketing...the regulations are different I think.

Anyways, I posted it on our website since its a bit long winded.  :)

http://www.carriagehousefarmllc.com/Carriage_House_Farm/News/Entries/2009/11/12_Ohio_Fresh_Produce_Marketing_Agreement.html

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio