market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] starting out with micro-greens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] starting out with micro-greens
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:00:57 -0500

Conrad

No cutting at all.  The Chef does that.  I drop off the tray and pick it up on the next delivery.

For the market idea, I am planning on just using a scissor and scale.

I do have plans for turning one of those electric steak knives into a trimmer with an attached bag but until I have a demand for bogged greens and get a license to do so (this is getting into processing at this point) I am not going to waste time till needed.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855