market-farming - [Market-farming] squash bug control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Diane Kunkel <thekunkelhouse AT clearwire.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] squash bug control
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:36:39 -0800

Thank you Bill & Rivka for your response. I see that there is a lot to be learned on my part. Now for a little more clarification. I'm not a commercial grower. I'm organic by choice, not certification. And, of course it is zucchini that I'm growing. So, without going the e-coli route, are there any organic controls for squash bugs? Thanks again, Andy zone 5-6 Wenatchee, WA