market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farm names

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farm names
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:20:22 -0400

A friend just sent me some links when she goggled " the inner moon" She found two reference to it

I guess there was a Moon in a later Star Wars movie "Sword of the Empire" which I've never seen.  Apparently a ship called "Good Feeling" crashed there.

The other was a heavy metal song I had a hard time listening to LOL.  Couldn't stand listening to it long enough to find out what it was about

I did think about how it works on a number of levels

As the Moon reflects the Sun so all reflects divinity, however imperfectly

It works in that the farm, as a sort of moon on earth, reflects the conscious efforts I put into it.

It works in that the Moon affects the tides and many things here on earth by its influence and
 so, in our own small way the farm and I, as do all things, influence the world around us.

In Tarot, the Moon card represents Pisces, I'm a quadruple Pisces (so was Elizabeth Barrett Browning
by the way as is my niece), the middle way and how wisdom is often seen as being insanity
 (other cards like the Fool do also but in different ways) by the unenlightened much as giving
up a $120.000 a year job for the sake of becoming an organic farmer making almost nothing in
comparison seems to most people these days

It works in that my inner state of mind and sense of harmony are a reflection of what I think and do.

There are many others things that I thought of as I went along, I guess its obscure enough it lends itself to interpretation

See the difference professional window cleaning can make. Click now!