market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farm names

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland <rootsfarm AT cwdom.dm>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farm names
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:24:42 -0400

Inner Moon Farm:  lovely, poetic, meaningful, memorable.  Congratulations.

Best wishes,

Karen

On Aug 23, 2009, at 8:34 AM, Wyatt Jones wrote:

Hello All

I think I might have my name, I remembered a passage from the Upanishads and "The Inner Moon" came to me.   I think it says it all because as the Moon reflects the Sun so all reflects Divinity, however imperfectly.

In the golden city of the heart dwells
The Lord of Love, without parts, without stain.
Know him as the radiant light of lights.

There shines not the sun, neither moon nor star,
Nor flash of lightning, nor fire lit on earth.
The Lord is the light reflected by all.
He shining, everything shines after him.

Mundaka Upanishad 2.2.10-11