market-farming - [Market-farming] Green beans in the rain

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Randy James <gliderflyer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Green beans in the rain
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:43:05 -0700

We've finally got our rain after many weeks of hot dry weather. It's raining today and the green beans need harvesting for our CSA. Are there any precautions we should take or should we wait altogether till it's dry again?

Thanks,
Randy

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailĀ®. Try it now.