market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tomatoes bitten and left.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tomatoes bitten and left.
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 05:47:01 -0500

Greetings,
Or make your next pet a coydog, gives you coyote urine all over your farm. No problems with deer and other varmints. I don't know what I am going to do when my old girl passes, she has been a real joy.<grin>
Bright Blessings,
Kim

Mike Rock wrote:
An interesting solution for keeping critters out of garden: used kittie litter. Also blood meal (is a fertilizer too!) And I have heard that drops of coyote urine (from hunting store) works too. None of this stuff goes where it might splash on the fruits.