market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] workshoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] workshoes
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 07:03:38 -0400

for John -

Like I said, I've had good luck with a gore-tex Vasque over-the-ankle boot but it's possible that it is not made this year. Also, we used to use those 'rubbers' on our shoes in the morning dew. That REALLY made a big difference, but I ignore it since the gore-tex. Bravo for the Muck shoes, which I got on sale at Smith and Hawken and have worn for years....always scared to death that I will step on a board with a nail in it, I might add (and I did step on a damned fully nailed horse shoe earlier this week! Fortunately, I was in good shoes! ) Allan in WV