market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] plantar faciitis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] plantar faciitis
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

> On May 22, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Marty Kraft wrote:
>
>> While we are on the topic of foot ware i am interested in hearing
>> from people who have had plantar faciitis, a painful inflammation of
>> heel area of the foot.
>
>I too have suffered from plantar faciitis and found an exercise on the
internet that completely cured it....In bed before rising, stretch the
toes up as far as possible 10-15 times...later in the day stand barefoot
on a step and stretch the heels downwards...build up to 15-20 times...
It didn't take long and made a tremendous difference...Good luck...I know
how painful this can be.
Sora, working in Keen's, constantly scrubbing feet, and could no way
afford pedicures