market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Easy-ups

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Easy-ups
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:04:34 -0400

Man, I didn't know this at all!

We have gone through two ez-ups from SAMS CLUB in the past 3 years. I don't remember them being cheap to buy and I just thought we had 'the real thing.'

Yes, for reasons unknown, struts will bend and break while putting the unit
up.

Also, I see other people at market put up ez ups by themselves. All of the units we've owned have been 'too stiff' to do this with.

I'll check out the 'express' model.

Thanks

-Allan