market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 75, Issue 18

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 75, Issue 18
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

> While there are some genuine reasons to be concerned about the actual
> language of federal legislation on this subject (not all of it in H.R.
> 875, either), I think that we're more likely to be able to affect this
> legislation if comments sent in on it are based on what's actually in
> the bills in question, rather than on the rumors.
>
> -- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 5 mostly

>I second this thought absolutely....email rumors can be some of the most
insidious. Always check your sources! Another good organization that
tracks these issues is Organic Consumers Union. A long-standing
operation with an excellent track record. Dispels some of the rumors of
HR875 and much more....
Cornocopia Institute is another one......Sora in N. Idaho

  • Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 75, Issue 18, sora, 04/14/2009