market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] which plants to start in which cell size

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] which plants to start in which cell size
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:26:44 GMT

We grow all of our Cole crops in speedlings, 200 cell size. Peppers and
eggplant in 50 cell plug trays. For tomatoes we use 2" square peat pots. For
the cut flower and herb side of things it varies. Sunflowers and zinnias get
the 50 cell plug trays, snapdragons in 200's most everything else in 72. I'd
like to get things a little more simplified myself, but so far this works for
us.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Digital Photography - Click Now.