market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] supplies and equipmentw

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] supplies and equipmentw
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:14:55 -0600

Regards to the list:

Could that have been Nolte's? Seems like there was one in Iowa also. I have
been looking for that number all morning.

Marie in Missouri

Could someone help me with the name of the place so many of us found in PA
last year, that did mulch layers and growing stuff? I dont think they were
on the web but a phone number sure would help.

MAsteveINE