market-farming - [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:33:15 -0500

I heard about the Jordan Seed company here and the prices seem very reasonable.  How reliable are they for quality and for reliably getting what one orders?  They seem much cheaper than Fedco for a lot of items though not all.  The Sweet corn prices were pretty low from my experience, about 20-25 %, other items like beets were about half the price.  On the down side they seem to leave out information on their website but they did respond the same day during this holiday season which impressed me somewhat.  I like saving money but I'm wondering if I'll have more headaches than its worth given their prices.  I guess it couldn't be worse than Fedco but I try not to learn things the hard way.

Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
Shop now at www.ftd.com/17007