market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynn AT pcisys.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:15:56 -0700

I was checking the Jordan website since I’m always interested in supporting small seed companies and getting decent prices & service.

This really bothers me though (from their website):

Also, please see our friends at http://www.seminis.com/.

http://www.jordanseeds.com/index.cfm?id=45077&fuseaction=browse&pageid=1

I really don’t want to support Monsanto in any way. I suppose I could look up all the Seminis varieties but that’s one reason I was planning to switch to Fedco this year.  Now it sounds as if folks have had service problems with Fedco?

Thanks and happy New Year to the list!
Marcy

SE Colo – dry & brown zone 5