market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Propane Heater

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Propane Heater
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:03:22 -0500

One assumes you have tried the battery heated socks and chemical heat "hand
warmer" packets that hunters use? It is just personal heat, but do you
really need to heat your stall area or just have warm pockets to put your
hands into, warm head, and warm feet?

And I have seen folks set up their EZ Ups under the shed to use the side
walls for protection in the spring.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY