market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Coleman Salad Cutter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Coleman Salad Cutter
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:59:08 -0400

I've not used one but the two things I've heard about this tool are:

1. shorter people definitely prefer the shorter width cutters. Swimmer Michael Phelps and his 6'7" wingspan would probably love the wider cutter!
2. the flatter and cleaner the bed, the easier to use the tool.

Spoken like a true non-user!

I have the wide one and I think that even Michael may want to have a second on the far end before he cut too much 40inch wide lettuce.

I hate 'sharpening' the thing