market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seed sources

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seed sources
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:17:26 GMT

We use Rupp. Not really any info in the catalog, but they have some of the
best prices around. Some seed we can only get from Johnnys. For flowers Ivy
Garth has great prices, and the shipping is very reasonable.

Carla
Perkins, OK and it was 100 yesterday, again today and tomorrow. Then we get a
break and it will only be 99. No rain in sight.

Click for free information and quotes for interest only loans.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mKu3s0hYjg11RzPiIGEUah2gWHo7NyuK8qmzGe6BP1Pj4du/