market-farming - [Market-farming] Packaging Products

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Kelly Saxer <kellysaxer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Packaging Products
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:19:26 -0700

Does anyone out there have a source for herb-sized clamshell packages and pint-sized berry baskets?  I'm in Arizona and I'd like a source other than Monte Packaging that's west of the Mississippi (preferably on the west coast)....shipping costs for items from Monte Packaging are just too prohibitive.

Thanks for your help,

Kelly Saxer
Desert Roots Farm
(602) 751-0655
kellysaxer AT hotmail.com

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.