market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] agribon 15

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] agribon 15
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 21:51:01 -0500

This (below) is just the coolest creative idea.  I had a forehead slapping...der!...moment when I read your explanation.  The wretched cabbage butterfly drives me crazy and the tulle/net idea is much less fraught than using BT has become.  (Count on a woman to notice things in the fabric store that are handy.)  Thanks.    Shawnee, zone 5, and it must be spring since I pinched the first tic of the season yesterday.