market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] dripperline

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] dripperline
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 23:41:12 GMT

We used it at the research station where I worked on blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. It is not as easy to use as drip tape, but it does last many years. We buried the header line to make mowing easier.

We did have some trouble with gophers or moles chewing a hole in the buried line from time to time.

I don't remember what brand we used, or even where we got it. Probably Irrigation Mart out of Louisiana. Good company, good prices.

Carla

Perkins, OK

Book your next cruise vacation today! Click now to find the best prices.