market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Selling Lettuce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Selling Lettuce
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:28:14 -0400

Yea, pricing is a real hard thing to "wrap your head around". What I see is
large lettuce heads $2.50 each. A couple smaller ones combined,same. Smaller
heads less. Try to make time to go to the grocery store, weigh some and
eyeball cost per head. No need to undersell the grocery store - yours is
better.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com

Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Francis
Moore Lappe