market-farming - [Market-farming] Renting small plots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Renting small plots
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:21:55 -0400

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with renting out small plots of land for others to grow on?

I/we have some worked-up ground that will not be put into production this year and was thinking about renting out small plots to folks who either don't have the yard space or want to go a little bigger.

Questions sofar are: what size? what possible rent? controlling access times? liability issues?

Any and all thoughts would be appreciated!

Tom