market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The hatfield transplanter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Glen Eco Farm" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The hatfield transplanter
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:14:13 -0400

I would be interested in anyone's experience with the "Stand n Plant" transplanter made by a company in Saltsburg, Pa. They make a seeder(made of PVC, around $50/shipping) and a transplanter (made of metal, around $100/shipping). I'm thinking of going out to the shop this morning and seeing what I can cobble together with some PVC I have on hand.

Marlin Burkholder

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>