market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ground hogs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ground hogs
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:05:07 -0500

 To let them eat into your profits for lack of how to handle the problem isn't to bright....good luck. Franklin

You are quite correct in this comment sir, which is exactly why I am looking for suggestions on the list serve.  Perhaps I will be brighter later.

ps-I did say that this project is inside a county forest preserve, so although I am not against shooting the rodents, the park district frowns on guns.