market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chili Roasters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chili Roasters
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:44:35 -0600

I have seen people lined up to get roasted chiles.
During Chile harvest in New Mexico The shopping malls
Parking lots Have Chile roasters on trailers. People buy them by the bushel. Personally I think they smell great. Fresh tortilla and hot roasted chiles, little lime juice,Is good food. Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Meadows" <pat AT meadows.pair.com>