market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Linda A" <L_Amico AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:18:39 -0500

Spam detection software, running on the system "malecky", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Hi Elaine, So what you are saying is that if I want to put
string bean seeds in on Memorial Day, I should put the corn gluten down no
later than April 30th. Correct? Linda A ----- Original Message ----- From:
E C GRANATA To: Market Farming Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 12:29 AM

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
1.5 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER Message-Id was added by a relay
4.2 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.