market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pre-emergents
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:00:11 -0500

Mark,  I have used the commercial corn gluten in areas that were to receive transplants.  It sure seemed to help, but i was nervous that it would attract corn-eating critters ( lots of deer, coons, and birds here).  I didn't have anything eaten or disturbed by the wildlife after using it, thankfully, in 2 seasons of trying it out.  Kind of pricey, tho.
Toni
KY -zone 6a-ish