market-farming - [Market-farming] Sun Gro Organic mixes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Sun Gro Organic mixes
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:17:13 -0500

Hi,

Anyone have experience with any of the Sun Gro OMRI approved mixes for starting plants in the greenhouse? It looks like pricing will be better on the peat based mix from Sun Gro compared to a compost mix from Vermont Compost, I am curious as to how well they perform for vegetable starts. If it matters, I am located in Central/Western NY.

Andy