market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Boycott Johnny's Seeds! Re: Power grabatSeedSavers Exchange -[Fwd: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mr Lucky" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Boycott Johnny's Seeds! Re: Power grabatSeedSavers Exchange -[Fwd: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:44:14 -0800

I would urge everyone to hang tight and continu eon as you would. This may all boil down to a nasty divorce or it may be as massive as a coporate takeover. We really don't know. And both SSE and Johnny's have been friends, not enemies, up until now. I would suggest giving them the benefit of the doubt until more is known.
The fact that SSE has a board means it needs to be accountable, so let's keep on them and get to the bottom of this. But it's way too early to call for a boycott in my eyes.
Steve

Rancho Gordo
New World Specialty Food
www.ranchogordo.com