market-farming - [Market-farming] Boycott Johnny's Seeds! Re: Power grab at Seed Savers Exchange -[Fwd: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "dirt.4arm" <dirt.4arm AT gmail.com>
  • To: "market-farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Boycott Johnny's Seeds! Re: Power grab at Seed Savers Exchange -[Fwd: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:06:00 -0500

Boycott Johnny's Seeds! Re: Power grab at Seed Savers Exchange -[Fwd:
[permaculture] changes at seed saver's

This shows that Rob Johnson of Johnny's Seeds was involved in the power grab
at SSE,
also Cary Fowler, formerly of RAFI:

http://www.seedsavers.org/
Public Statements:
Letter from SSE Board
http://www.seedsavers.org/pdf/BoardLetter.pdf
Letter from Diane Ott Whealy
Letter from SSE Advisors

Dear Members and Friends of Seed Savers Exchange:
By now some of you have probably received or heard about Kent Whealy’s
unfortunate
and lengthy letter about the end of his employment with Seed Savers Exchange.
<speech deleted>
Sincerely,
Amy Goldman, Director and Chair of the Board
Neil Hamilton, Director and Vice Chair of the Board
Rob Johnston, Director and Treasurer of the Board
Deborah Madison, Director and Secretary of the Board
Cary Fowler, Director