market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Red Sun Tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Red Sun Tomatoes
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:02:42 GMT

We're in the same boat. Red Sun has always been one of our best tomatoes. We
grow Paragon, also from Johnny's and it is a favorite as well. Those are the
only two we have grown consistently year to year. All our other tomatoes,
well, we are always looking for something better. Good tasting, good yields.
It's like asking for the moon.
Carla
Maness Farm
Perkins, OK Zone 6 or 7?
Homeowner in debt? Need cash now? Click here for refinancing. Bad credit
okay.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oMFJ84xVwLiXOuKWmymFDAC5b1JQMkSvxj2pqxOl0oA6AHq/