market-farming - [Market-farming] maness farm web page

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "SHEILA PAYNE" <srp75 AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] maness farm web page
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:58:45 -0700

Carla

I like your web pages -- very nice
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seedling growth vs temps

Yes, I do brush the tomatoes. To me is smells like summer time when I do that! I get leggy plants with everything though, not just tomatoes. We have lots of bright sunny days here, and it gets hot in the greenhouse. I have ventilation fans on one end, cool pads on the other and box fans scattered down the entire length to keep air moving. It's just a small homemade greenhouse, but it works. We've kind of outgrown it and we'll have to look at putting up a "real" one some day, but for now... it'll do.
Carla
www.manessfarm.com