market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Allis G Electrical

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Allis G Electrical
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:37:23 -0500

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 02:33:15PM +0000, cjmaness AT juno.com wrote:
> Atwoods is a local farm and ranch supply company. The tractor we bought is
> high clearance, but it does not have the visibility the G or the Tuff-bilt
> has. We'd love to run across a G, but...

Around here, HC tractors are pretty rare. What make and model do you
have? What is the clearance.

BTW, SIR/Tuff-Built reports that their clearance is 20" and that they
do not offer diesel at this time. They hope to have their improved
website up this weekend.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime 143 days 12 hours 01 minutes