market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Allis G Electrical

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Allis G Electrical
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:08:24 -0500

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 03:16:49PM +0000, cjmaness AT juno.com wrote:
> We ended up buying a small tractor from Atwoods. That, and the 5ft
mower cost us around 4000. We've bought a couple of small implements
to fit the tractor and we're pretty happy with it. It is one of those
weird makes that no one has heard of, and the owners manual is is the

A high clearance tractor? I think the interest in Gs and relatives is
due to crop clearance and visibility of cultivators. I guess Atwoods
is a local dealer?

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime 142 days 14 hours 32 minutes