market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] organic garlic seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Ferree <john AT seldomseenfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] organic garlic seed
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:18:54 -0400

http://www.garlicfarm.com/
located in ohio. they say organically grown, but don't mention
certification on the website. might check w/ them. i have used them in
the past without incident. compared to some of the major suppliers
their prices are very reasonable. . . also our major variety is music
due to better preformance in clay loam. (their music prices are
considerably lower than others). looks like they are sold out for 07 tho.
john