market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Raised Bed Wood

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Linda A" <L_Amico AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Raised Bed Wood
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:21:01 -0400

 Would it be safe to paint the wood with a latex house paint?

Greetings all,
Im building raised beds and was wondering nif any of you know of a wood preservative that will not leech into my soil or that is non toxic.Ive also considered stapling plastic to the inside but I didnt think that would last very long?The weather is beautiful here on the cheese curtain(N.IL).

                         J.