market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] today's weather/storm brewing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] today's weather/storm brewing
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:12:52 -0400

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:06:03 GMT, you wrote:

>Here in Oklahoma it is 76, 38% humidity. Beautiful sunshine! Of
>course yesterday it was high 80's with the humidity just as high. One
>of those days where you couldn't breathe. A cool front came in and
>now it is wonderful. Won't last long though!

That same front is probably the one that's coming here today or tonight,
with warnings of severe thunderstorms. 80 mph wind gusts - I certainly
*hope* we don't have wind like that. I don't know if our hoophouse could
stand it, although we are in a sheltered location.

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/

'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in a way that makes a future possible.'
- Thich Nhat Hanh