market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pea trellis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Heininger" <david AT blackmesaranchonline.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pea trellis
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:41:57 -0700

We use cattle panels - heavy gauge galvanized wire panels with 6x6"
cells (a little smaller at the bottom). They are 16' long and 52" high and
are practically free-standing. Reusable and will last forever. We've used
"re-mesh" (rolls of stuff intended for concrete work) in the past but it
requires lots more support posting.

David Heininger
Black Mesa Ranch
Farmstead Artisan Goat Cheeses