market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] electronic portable cash register

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: farmersue AT hughes.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] electronic portable cash register
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:55:29 -0800 (PST)

Sue,
I have a Royal 115 CX, battery operated cash register that has never been used - purchased this year.  Picture and description http://www.become.com/shop?q=royal+115cx&utm_campaign=become&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_term=royal+115cx.  My people did not want to use it.  We have four sales people at market and it was too much for all four of us to go through a cash register.  Contact me if you are interested in purchasing it.

Elzie
Home Grown Kansas
hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net

Sue Wells <farmersue AT hughes.net> wrote:
Does anyone use electronic portable cash registers at the Markets? I need
something to help me calculate accurately and calculators are just very hard
for me. I keep a pad of paper handy, but sometimes I have a hard time adding
and then making change is difficult for me at times.
I would love suggestions. Thank you.
Sue