market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] garlic rotation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] garlic rotation
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:54:54 -0400

I've read that it does NOT do well after cabbage crops. I just put it in
were I had beans and lettuce this year. I had that squash virus this year,
so I had to change next year's rotation around to get the squash as far as
possible from where it was planted this year (like the other side of the
farm!).

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA