market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mulching garlic was garlic rotation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elaine Granata" <elainegranata AT peoplepc.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mulching garlic was garlic rotation
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:07:47 -0600

Allan: CSU did a study on garlic but I think it was just uncovered or
covered with floating row covers, though they may have done a mulch
treatment. Their bottom line: covered is better. Their web is
www.specialtycrops.colostate.edu. It's probably in their archieves as this
study was a couple of years ago.

Elaine