market-farming - [Market-farming] New Member

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jerry Ford <kreitlow AT cmgate.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] New Member
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:53:15 -0500

Hello Carla, and welcome to the list!

My husband and I farm about 5
acres here in central Oklahoma. We sell our produce at the farmers
market.

Are you anywhere near Norman? And do you grow any garlic? A friend of mine there wants to by garlic straight from a farmer, but it seems silly for him to get it from me - shipping it from MN to OK when there's probably plenty of folks in his area that have good garlic. And I'd like to honor my own battle cry of "Buy Local".

Thanks,
Jerry Ford
Living Song
Howard Lake, MN Zone 3/4